CriticalMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[POLL] What is YOUR favourite color?

3 posters

Go down

What color is your favourite

[POLL] What is YOUR favourite color? I_vote_lcap40%[POLL] What is YOUR favourite color? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
[POLL] What is YOUR favourite color? I_vote_lcap0%[POLL] What is YOUR favourite color? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[POLL] What is YOUR favourite color? I_vote_lcap0%[POLL] What is YOUR favourite color? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[POLL] What is YOUR favourite color? I_vote_lcap20%[POLL] What is YOUR favourite color? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[POLL] What is YOUR favourite color? I_vote_lcap20%[POLL] What is YOUR favourite color? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

[POLL] What is YOUR favourite color? Empty [POLL] What is YOUR favourite color?

Post by Night Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:19 am

Alright, to start on forums, I usually ask this question because its very simple and basic. and There is no wrong answer. This is just to see what color people like. You may even describe why you like the color. E.G I like blue because it reminds me of the sky reflecting off the ocean.

Note: If the color you like isn't on the list, post the color that you like.

and, If you guys ask me what color I like, I'd have to say Red. Its a nice color, reminds me of royalty because of the red carpets used for the royal people ( Kings, Queens. )

Night
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

[POLL] What is YOUR favourite color? Empty Re: [POLL] What is YOUR favourite color?

Post by tazerpig Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:12 pm

i chose orange cus its a good color for cars and pumkins and halloween and stuff idk
I think the best color combo is orange and back cus THAT is the best colors cars can be either orange plain or orange & black... Very Happy
btw sry that i started talking about cars
ALSO: No offense but I think putting orange and yellow is bad cus yellow is a disgrace to the world of colors and doesnt even come close to comparing to the awesome coolness and ninjaness of orange
HAVE A NICE DAY

Last edited by tazerpig on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because yellow is a disgrace)

tazerpig
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

[POLL] What is YOUR favourite color? Empty Re: [POLL] What is YOUR favourite color?

Post by Cody Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:43 am

I'm a black and white guy, This is because I'm partially color blind, so I can't see every color Smile
Cody
Cody
A-Level Member
A-Level Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum